Friday, July 16, 2010

One of My Favorite Things






I'm not going to even start on a big of a blog sinner I have been! I cannot believe my procrastination! But since there is only three weeks left until I am an old married woman, I thought I should share a few fun things I've been able to find the time to do.

For my birthday present way back in June, my sister, Susanna, gave me a coupon to a homemade spa. I cashed it in a few weeks ago and it was so lovely! She made chocolate/oatmeal facial scrub and olive oil/lemon exfoliate. We dimmed the lights, popped in a chic flick, lit some candles, and I ate a piece of chocolate as she gave me a wonderful facial, mani and pedi.

It was such a great relaxing and bonding experience. She is quite the servant. I can't wait to cash in my bubble bath and massage!

2 comments:

  1. Jealous! I'm thinking we should do this for the bachelorette party?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohh! yes! i wish we could like hire a couple people to give it to us! lol

    ReplyDelete