Saturday, November 17, 2012

Nettie Jean: 3 Months


Nettie Jean turned 3 months November 10th, but I've been pretty busy around here so I'm just now getting to this! She has been quite the joy, and such a blessing to have around.

Nonetheless, she has already taught me a great deal about motherhood in these quick 3 months.
A few of which include:
-multitasking (seriously, motherhood takes this to a whole new level)
-parenthood is secretly just God's way of straightening out my heart, and bringing me closer to Him.
-it's very important to be aware of how I react to situations. I always have a little person watching...and learning.
-to ignore those looming feelings of loneliness and self-doubt when I'm alone with her all day; instead focusing on the beauty of this wonderful gift.
-sometimes having long conversations with a naked, giggly baby is way better than cleaning, cooking, working out, or showering.
-those embarrassing mom 'baby' noises are inevitable; and, well, embarrassing...
-it is crucial more than ever that I have a solid relationship with God, as well as with Seth.
-I am pretty stoked for #2, #3, #4....#5?

3 month stats:
11 lbs. 8 oz.
23 inches long
 


















3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Especially love that you had her on the toilet!!! #2,3,4 are soo true! Speaking straight to my heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well she is just the most perfect little thing, what a sweetie.

    it's such a sweet age.

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I went "awww" and squealed at every single picture on this post. Gosh she is adorable. Guess what? I think she looks like you in the 4th, 6th and last pictures! :)
    She is one lucky little girl to have such wonderful parents who love God and each other so much! I'm so proud of you and blessed to have such a great example for when it's my turn!

    ReplyDelete