Sunday, January 24, 2010

Round 2

'Tomorrow' came much faster than expected; however, it did not come with any exciting ideas. I am still brainstorming, but in the meantime I'll pretend that this is my journal-my much needed journal. Ever since keeping a journal was required senior year in English, I have recognized the importance of it. Writing in a journal makes me actually think about my life. It makes me contemplate things and ask myself questions. When I actually do journal, I realize that I actually do have lots of thoughts going on in my usually empty head. It is easy to get carried away with one simply little train of thought.

So let's just cut to the chase-I am trying super duper hard to keep a routine. Every night before bed I get out my handy-dandy, daily planner and schedule out my "plans" for the following day. I am pretty sure I have yet to accomplished all I had planned, but maybe writing it on here will give me that little extra burst of motivation.

Here we go (for real this time):

Tomorrow is going to be a yucky day; well all days in which I wake up and have to go to school are yucky. My first class is at 8:30 AM! What was I thinking? Well I was thinking that I would eventually get used to waking up that early. Eventually needs to get here! I'm sure it doesn't help that I am too stubborn to go to bed early.

So I have to get up early and go to my two Spanish classes; which by the way I get so nervous in, and for no reason too! Well it feels like I have the best reason in the world when I'm sitting there in class, palms getting clammy, hoping I know the answer when I get called on. Something about speaking a different language really brings the self-consciousness out in me.

Anyways, after I get through both of those torture chambers I get to go sit through Chem 110. I do not like Science. I want to like it; I really do- it would make passing the class much easier, but I cannot stand it!! But I "must persevere" as dear Seth so often tells me.

Normally I get to go home and catch my breath after this exhausting day (yes this much school does exhaust me), but tomorrow I get to work from two to seven! If it weren't for the fact that I get paid I would be mad that I have to spend my entire afternoon at work, because I have so many things I still have to do! And now I don't get to start the list until seven!

After seven:
-Make a quick grocery stop at Hyvee
-Get gas
-Run (thank goodness today is only three miles!)
-Meet Alyssa and Jordan's bible study girlfriends
-Do my annoying back exercises my chiropractor insists on
-Fill out my job applications
-Watch my shows (I can't even remember all of them. Ask Alyssa. She always knows.)
-Read my Bible!!

Now you can see how I have never completed an entire list. I better jump in bed quick before I get too overwhelmed. I can't wait to tell you how it all goes down!

Nighty night:)

4 comments:

  1. Sharon, how many times do I have to tell you this? Bachelor, One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl & Greek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh snap. I forgot Secret Life. Hope JORDAN reads this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm embarassed...and ashamed to be your roommate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But you would be proud to know we have recently exiled that dreadful show from our DVR list...............forever!!

    ReplyDelete