Monday, January 25, 2010

Two words:EPIC FAIL

I totally did like nothing on my list today! I feel worthless! Maybe I should start shortening my lists. I do have excuses for my failure though.

I could not for the life of me fall asleep last night until 4:04 in the morning! I went to bed around 11:30 and laid there until 12:00 blogging in my head. I was getting restless and tired of laying there so I started to watch a guilty pleasure of mine-Chuck. Season 3 just started a couple weeks ago and I finally got caught up last night. After watching Chuck and his team be amazing I was as wide awake as ever!

To make a long story short, I woke up exhausted and slept through my first class-first fail of the day. My second fail was when I came home from work. I immediately changed in to my running clothes and ran over to the clubhouse. Right as I was about to enter I noticed there was a fellow williamsburger running on one of the two treadmills. There is one thing you should know about my roommates and I; we do not like to work out when other people are in the workout room. It is extremely awkward, and I just cannot handle it. So I ran back into my apartment, wallowing in my embarrassment.

I am going to do better tomorrow right? Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment