Monday, February 1, 2010

I DID IT!

Long time no see. Lol, I cannot believe I just said that. I have been waiting these past few days for something eventful to ramble about, but apparently my life is not that eventful. Lately my life has been full of complaints, and that is not fun to ramble about. I am starting to think my earlier plan would have been better.

O! I just thought of something exciting! I made a goal December 31st that during the entire month of January I would not spend money on a single thing! Let me explain-I would only use my money for bills, food and gas. And when I mean food I only mean grocery shopping, no eating out and no random cups of coffee. Guess what?! I did it!! I went an entire month without buying a single thing! I am so proud of myself I cannot stop using exclamation marks! So I rewarded myself, now don't laugh, with the 2010 Real Simple Wedding magazine. It was the perfect reward, except now I am getting a little impatient, if you know what I mean.

Have you recently accomplished a goal of yours? I would love to share exclamation marks with you!

Nighty night.

1 comment:

  1. That is great, and I think your splurge is not too much. I love the 'real simple' series out there. It makes me want to label everything and do my house in neutrals with one pop color per 'space'!

    My goal was to have 100 followers by the end of February, and I have already beat that! Thanks for helping me with that!

    ReplyDelete