Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Outsider

This week it hit me hard how little I fit in with my classmates.
I can't for the life of me bs an answer in class or on a test like everyone else seems to be able to.
I am happily married.
I could not imagine going out every single night drinking more than my bodyweight.
I can't name more than three drinks.
I would rather stay home all day cooking instead of partying with a bunch of 'friends.'
I could not imagine having a one night stand.
I value honesty.
I have never played beer pong.
I just now figured out how to study.
I am filled with the joy of the Lord.
I value contentment.
I live for things NOT of this world.
I'll stop there-I'm sure there are plenty more, but my brain is tired.
Until next time.....

3 comments:

  1. I love you. and the title of this post reminds me of needtobreathe because their album title is "The Outsiders" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I was just about to say "hey, i actually like that needtobreathe song!" Being an outsider is good. Embrace it :) I miss you like crazy. Soon I think I will be moving to Lincoln so we can all be outsiders together!

    ReplyDelete