Monday, October 4, 2010

SIMPLE PLEASURES

Today I woke up a bit bummed. I was exhausted for no apparent reason, I still had homework to finish before class, and I did not want to go to school.
I was being so grumpy about it, I am sure I looked quite childish.
God was so good to me and my self-pity. He gave me a few reminders of how much how much he loves and cares about me.
Chai tea latte with soy milk.
Long, cozy, gap socks under my TOMS and skinny jeans.
Bright, warm sun shining on me as I moped to class.
Texts of sweet nothings from my husband.
What were your simple pleasures today?

4 comments:

  1. starbucks!?!? I don't know how I feel about this...but I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha i bought it at school, but next time i need to make my own and bring to school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. carrot juice! well not really. Wearing my TOMS and jeggings today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i actually love carrot juice! homemade is the best. :)

    ReplyDelete