Saturday, April 7, 2012

Finds for My Little Lady

My mom, sisters and I visited Babyworks at Milkworks and Circle Me a little while ago.
There were lots of great sales, so we picked up a few things.

We are going the cloth diaper route (we plan on having a large family, so it will save us money; plus, the fabric and fit options will be super comfy for our little babes) so I picked up some that were super cheap.

This one was actually handmade by a cute, quirky young lady.

I especially like the back-my little gal's bum is going to look mighty cute in this little number.

Not very cute colors, but these diaper covers are going to come in handy,
 plus the felt openings will be cozy.

We also picked up some burp cloths, soft blankets, and cotton wipes.

It is so fun looking at all things baby.
Some days I like to meander into the nursery just to take a peak at these tiny little numbers, 
smiling and daydreaming of the day when we get to put them to use.

A few days after we shopped, I found out I had won a gift certificate to Babyworks.
I can't wait to go back and find more goodies!

Giddy,
Sharon


6 comments:

  1. i'm so with you- there is nothing quite like spending time in the crisp unused nursery- so much anticipation!

    Lovely to have found you! I look forward to joining your journey!

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s - i love how you write 'full time God follower'. its a great way to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww, cutest diapers i ever did see :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those diapers are adorable! How awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete