Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Strawberry Picking


With Instagram being all the rave these days, I always forget that I should post on here more than just Nettie's monthly updates. Oops!

We went to Bellevue Berry Farm today with a few of our favorite gals. It was a first for both Nettie and I, and we had a blast. The strawberries were pretty picked over, but the weather was great and the fellowship was just what we needed!



Nettie was very quick to test out the goods. I looked down for a second, only to hear a curious little babe chomping away. She had snatched up a strawberry and stuffed the whole thing in her mouth! She was so pleased with herself. Plus, her strawberry-stained lips were just too cute. 



Photo bombed by a chubby baby hand and foot. Best kind of photo bomb. 



We love Aunt Brig!


Little pals. 




Proof of a fun day!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I love this. I think it's awesome that's she's so curious about things, especially foods. I really hope our baby is willing to try things in the same way as Nettie!

    ReplyDelete