Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Summer Road Trip: Springfield Illinois

Last week Nettie and I went on a road trip with my family to visit my mom's family. It was exhausting traveling so far with a little babe, but she was such a trooper and my family was a huge help. I just love watching my family love on my daughter. So sweet.

Getting entertained by Uncle Joel.

Never too young to learn how to drive.....right?

Her first pigtails! 




Helping mama pick out some rad records at a sweet bookstore, Prairie Archives, in downtown Springfield.


 She looks like such a big girl here...and I love it.

All the gals.

The classic four-generations.

Grandma with all her great grandchildren. Capturing this picture was quite the production.

We had lots of fun with all of Nettie's little second cousins.



She loves her aunts and uncles.

We had such a blast spending time with family. Until next time Springfield...

No comments:

Post a Comment