Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sharon & Julia

So I have never been a big new year's resolutionist (I know, not a word), but since I recently became a wife, there are certain things I want to do with Seth before we start the next chapter in our life after college.  As we sat down and wrote our list, I realized that I have things I would like to accomplish as well.  
I finally got a lot of great cookbooks, and this year I am so excited to go through these two.  I have read the beginning of each and I cannot wait! They both thoroughly explain the kitchen equipment needed, definitions, ingredients, and how to cook and bake each type of food, explaining why each step is done.  I wish I could drop out off school and teach myself using these books!
Once I have stocked up with the rest of the equipment I still need, I will be taking you with me on my journey with Julia Child.
Cheers. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sensing many dinner parties in the year of 2011...? Can't wait to see what you come up with--maybe you can teach me a thing or two :)

    ReplyDelete