Friday, May 21, 2010

I'M BACK!


It has been way way too long; I was worried I wouldn't remember my password to login. I also kept putting it off because it has been so long I didn't know where to start.
I apologize, Susanna, my one faithful reader. This one's for you.

As you may know, I am in the midst of planning we wedding. One of my sisters, Susanna, is going to be a bridesmaid. I know she is excited; I'm excited too!
Well anyway, one day she gave me a little present. I had know idea, but that day was 100 days 'til my wedding. She had made me a countdown. She had linked together strips of paper (in the colors of my wedding of course). There was one for each day. She not only had written the number of days left, she also wrote me little notes and verses on each one. It was so wonderful and thoughtful of her I about cried.
So I have decided to each day start off my blog with a picture of the link I get to tear off. This will also help me keep up my blogging.


100 days left. Please excuse the harsh wall color. My dear brother, Joel, is letting me stay in his room this summer. Thanks bud!

The amount left last night. It is going by so fast!
She made the last day pink!



1 comment:

  1. Hey now, I'm a faithful reader, too! Good job, Susanna :) You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete