Tuesday, May 25, 2010

THANK YOU


I had a moment today as I drove home from work. I drive right next to the apartment I lived in for an entire year with my two best girl friends. Today I drove past reminiscing in all the special moments we shared. I am a baby when it comes to missing things or people-just ask my fiance Seth. I miss things and people so easily, and today I really missed that three bedroom apartment, and the two people I shared it with.
I am so, so blessed to have found those girls and that apartment. God knew exactly what he was doing when he crossed our paths. I'm sure I can speak for them when I say we grew so much that year. We learned so much about each other, about ourselves, about God, about life. What we sacrificed in our schoolwork, we made up for in full in every other aspect of our lives. I will always be thankful for that year in apartment 211.

Times like those make me wonder how anyone could ever doubt the God looking down on us with the loveliest love anyone could ever imagine.

2 comments: