Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fish Tacos

Fish tacos is one of the things I actually miss about California.
I know, besides the warm sunshine year round, I've never really missed much about living there.

Anyways, I have been dying to make this meal for a while now, and it was totally worth the wait.

First I grilled some Mahi Mahi from Trader Joe's.
I used the same exact baste I used when grilling the chicken in the previous post.
I felt like I grilled a huge amount of fish, but we had Micah over for dinner and we also wanted leftovers.

The taco consisted of grilled Mahi Mahi, black beans, salsa, avocado, cheese, shredded cabbage (the secret ingredient!), lime juice, sour cream, and cilantro.
The taco paired with the big bowl of watermelon made for one stuffed lady!

O, and the leftovers were just as fantastic the day after-I highly recommend giving this a try.
But be sure to use a sparing hand, all those condiments can easily add up to a lot of extra calories.
 (As you can see, I got carried away the first time and overloaded-I guess it's allowed once.)

No comments:

Post a Comment