Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Trader Joe's


 I have been really enjoying my grocery shopping experience at Trader Joe's, so I thought I'd share a few of my favorite finds.



Edamame covered in dark chocolate may sound gross, but it is a tasty little treat.
I love dark chocolate, and there's 7 grams of protein in 1/4 cup!
Of course I would never eat 1/4 cup in one day.


Organic Jasmine Rice is a staple in our freezer.
It is so fluffy and aromatic, and it's ready in 3 minutes!


Chicken sausage is normally what I eat for lunch. 
Trader Joe's has many different flavors for all taste buds.
It's a perfect way to get in lots of protein.

This cheese is one of my favorite finds.
This yummy mix of my two favorite cheeses is always in my fridge.

I have found that I really enjoy all three varieties of these Soy & Flaxseed chips.
I like dipping them in the hummus right under this.

This is one of my other favorite finds. 
The combination of the price and flavor, not to mention that it can go with anything, make me want to always have it in my fridge.

Okay, I'm sure everyone is asking themselves if I accidentally came home with the wrong thing after seeing this picture.
No! I really do love the flavor of Seaweed.
Yes, it has an interesting texture, but it is the perfect snack for the munchies.

Everyone needs to go the Trader Joe's immediately and check out their 'butter' section.
They have all sorts of nut butters, and their prices are super cheap!
This is my favorite of the ones I have tried.

I love sweet potatoes, so it was so suprise when I opened up this bag and could not stop munching!
I can't allow myself to buy these very often because they are so addicting.

I have to the credit for this one to my mother.
I have never like tomato soup, until she convinced me to give this a try.
A bowl of this with some cheddar & gruyere cheese and crackers is such a comforting meal.


These delicate chips are another item on the favorite list.
I had my friend Brigette try them and she put it perfectly, "They're like an entire mexican meal in one little bite!"

I grew up eating these-they were like a dessert for me and my brothers and sisters.
They're so sweet and I can really taste the fruit flavors.

What is your Trader Joe's staple? Or guilty pleasure? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment