Sunday, August 21, 2011

Anniversary

Seth and I celebrated one year of marriage a couple weekends ago.
We went to Nebraska City.
We went to the Wine Under the Pines Festival at Kimmel Orchard, walked around at Arbor Day Farm and Lied Lodge, then stayed the night at Slattery Vintage Estates-a cute little vineyard with bungalows near Nebraska City.
The barn at Arbor Day Farm was gorgeous!
We pretended we were getting married there (yes, I know, we're dorks).

 First kiss as husband and wife (reenactment of course:)). 

Mr. and Mrs. Rhodes!

Pretty barn, and clouds.

The path between Arbor Day Farm and Lied Lodge was absolutely gorgeous.

I wish I had a better camera to do it justice.

Grape Stomp at Kimmel Orchard-
we decided to stick to observing instead of participating.

 Our cute bungalow at Slattery Vintage Estates.

Love the outdoor lights and bird cage, plus the clouds are remarkable.

We enjoyed a slice of our wedding cake topper from last August 6th.
I know you won't believe me, but it actually tasted good!
My mom really knew how to wrap it up well.

It ended up storming that entire night-
we actually caught some lightning in this picture.

The dark clouds looming over us!

The beautiful sunset-once again, our camera does not do it justice.
It was hands down, the best sunset we have enjoyed.
Simply breathtaking.

These two little guys found there way home with us.
Delicious.

Nebraska City was full of lush greenery.
I love willow trees.

If you haven't already, I recommend taking a little trip to Nebraska City.
We had a splendid time relaxing and enjoying God's beautiful handiwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment