Wednesday, February 9, 2011

...These Are a Few of My Favorite Things!

I bought a bag of oranges the other day and they were not a hit with the husband.
It just shows how particular he can be about his food! We have been going through an orange craze lately, but apparently he only like Navels and Clementines, and these were neither.
So I took advantage of his disapproval and juiced the bunch.


I got out my handy juicer that just takes a little elbow grease.

Now I get to enjoy freshly squeezed orange juice for breakfast this week. :)
These are the Navels Seth and I are addicted to-how can one not be when they taste as refreshing as they look?!  Whenever I beat him home from work/school I make sure I have a fresh plate ready for us to snack on together. :)
I have been hydrating with lemons lately and I cannot get enough!

This is by far my favorite indulgence-sparkling flavored water with a splash of pure pomegranate juice.
I justify my daily afternoon glass with the fact that there are 0 calories in the sparkling water and the juice is nothing but pure unadulterated pomegranate.
One of these days I'll wean myself off, but for now I invite you to indulge with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment