Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lazy Days

I very much enjoyed my day today.
I went to a few classes, gave some blood samples for a gluten-intolerance test, came home to find out my lab was canceled, and spent the afternoon stress free because I didn't have to deal with school or work the rest of the day!
I was having so much fun finding yummy, healthy smoothie recipes and watching Giada at Home, that I did not feel like spending time on dinner. 
So I got the magic crock pot out and threw together some Chicken Adobo with Bok Choy. 
I pressed the power button, and let pot do the work.
The delicious Asian flavors and my 3-minutes-in-the-microwave, jasmine rice made the perfect combo.


 Okay, I got a little excited with the bok choy and leeks, but the flavors turned out so tasty.

Seth and I are addicted to this Trader Joe's masterpiece.  We love how convenient it is, plus it is the best-tasting rice we have found!

On a random note, I have become addicted to water. I know, I am a dork, but I am constantly finding myself reaching for my water bottle and guzzling away.
Despite the annoying high amount of trips to the bathroom, I feel so replenished.

What is your new favorite thing?

1 comment:

  1. Seeing Sharon 3 days a week! :)

    that and runninnnng! that one deserves one of these :O shocking, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete