Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Vintage Inside Me Dying to Be Let Out

I am going through a vintage craze right now!
I totally do not have the money or time to start collecting 
vintage decorations, clothes, household items, etc. 
So I have just been 'ooh'-ing and 'ahh'-ing over blogs and numerous Etsy groups.
One of my new favorite blogs to drool over is vintage junky.

I. Love. This. Clock.

My dream is to be able to infuse my entire home (once we get one, and have the resources and time) with vintage charm.
But for now my college student budget, and small apartment leave me stuck, drooling.


3 comments:

  1. I feel your pain here. But I'm definitely jealous of all the space you and Seth have!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon have you ever shopped at the Catholic Thrift on O St? It's my favorite thrift store in Lincoln - I always go there at least twice when home. I am a big vintage junky too - my style is very eclectic with a nod to mostly mid century modern and Pottery Barn (but mostly the funky stuff you see in their catalogs that is not for sale) One of my favorite garage sale finds was an antique brass propeller - weighs about 60lbs and is proudly displayed in our living room!
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! My mom and I love that thrift store. I also love the Timeless Treasures store a few blocks down. :)

    ReplyDelete