Friday, March 5, 2010

Avocado and Kelly Ripa

The dinner last night was nothing special. I just made my regular garlic shrimp and avocado salad. It was yummy, but filled me up way too much! I also got to make my fiance his own shrimp salad minus the avocado of course. He does not know what he is missing.

Today for lunch I finished off the avocado. I smashed it with lime juice, garlic, onion powder and salt. I ate it with garlic pita chips. So delicious! I also tried some summer sausage with sharp cheddar cheese. Those two mixed together on a garlic triscuit are so tasty. Why do I get so excited about different foods and flavors?!

Anyways, I have a secret obsession-Hope & Faith. I watch them every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9:30 with Micah. I feel like a dork, but we cannot stop laughing! Kelly is absolutely adorable and hilarious; she makes me forget all my worries for half an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment