Friday, March 19, 2010

A Newfound Love

I went to Grand Island this past Tuesday through Thursday to visit with Seth's family. We had lots of fun relaxing and chit-chatting. I also had fun drinking coffee with Julie. She made us an entire pot of coffee with cinnamon in it. She put the cinnamon in with the freshly ground coffee grounds before she brewed it. It ended up being a wonderful warm mix of coffee and sweet cinnamon. We each drank about three cups that night. I don't even drink coffee for the extra burst of alertness or energy; I simply love the taste-and adding cinnamon is my new favorite thing.

What new thing have you come to love?

2 comments:

  1. not having to do homework or wake up for class..:) but all good things must come to an end..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha. i have been so lazy and i cannot imagine having to go back to school! i was just contemplating skipping class monday!

    ReplyDelete