Monday, March 8, 2010


Today was a very good day. It was not necessarily productive, but it was very good.

First, I ordered my wedding dress!! It was such an exciting moment. I even bought the veil and headpiece. It is all coming together, well kind of. And to top it all off, my mom bought her dress. She looks absolutely adorable in it-I cannot wait!

Second, I made homemade meatballs for dinner! I used my Barefoot Contessa cookbook my soon-t0-be mother-in-law gave me for Christmas. Seth came over and brought sauce and sparkling cider. Dinner was very delicious; I could only eat half and I am still absolutely stuffed.

Third, it is raining! The sound of rain is just so magnificent! It is so refreshing and sparkly! And the smell! So crisp and fresh! Wow, here I go again with the exclamation marks. Anyways, God gave me many things to smile about today. I consider that a successful day.

1 comment: