Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wishes

Today I realized more than ever how much I love the art of food. I was watching Everyday Italian with Giada de Laurentiis. She is my favorite cook on the foodnetwork. I was absolutely enthralled with her the entire 30 minutes. She knows how to put together flavors, develop flavors, and create the most wonderful dishes. I want so badly to know how to use and create flavors. I cannot wait until I am out of college and I can shop and cook whenever I want. I would love to drop all my responsibilities and experiment in the kitchen all day long. You might think I am ridiculous for loving this so much, but think about the one thing that awes you. It might sound crazy to others, but to you it is the best thing in the world.

On another note, I need new ideas for avocados. I love making guacamole, or adding half an avocado to my salad. I even enjoy eating slices with other vegetables or on a sandwich. But I want to try something new! After this I am going to explore foodnetwork.com and try a new recipe for dinner tonight. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Giada= wonderful.
    I think I might just have to hire you as my professional cook because Lord knows that my kids and my husband will not get fed if I am the one to cook.. or at least they won't want to eat it :) hehe.

    ReplyDelete